The meeting, scheduled on May 27, will focus on operationalisation of the APEC Ministers Responsible for Trade statement on COVID-19 and will discuss issues related to economic recovery, while ensuring that the efforts already in place to mitigate the health impact of the outbreak continue to yield positive results.
|Photo for illustration|
Earlier this month, the APEC Ministers Responsible for Trade issued a statement calling for greater cooperation among participating economies to facilitate trade as a way to combat the COVID-19 outbreak.
Apart from public sector representatives from APEC economies, the meeting will also witness the participation of private sector players through the APEC Business Advisory Council (ABAC).
- Will iOS 7 and iCloud Changes Meet Post-PC Needs for Enterprise Users?
- Six Experts Tell How IT Should Cope Post-9/11
- New York Building Data Grid for Disaster Recovery
- Economic Impact of Cyber Espionage and IP Theft Hits U.S. Businesses Hard
- Microsoft pushes back delivery dates for virtualization wares
- Meet Sourav Ganguly, cricket administrator
- Full text of Chinese President Xi's speech at APEC CEO summit
- Spotlight: Xi calls for inclusive, rule-based world economy at APEC meeting
- APEC meeting achieves positive results: Chinese officials
- Full text of Xi's remarks at 26th APEC Economic Leaders' Meeting
- Investors watch clock for Yahoo recovery
- Microsoft Vs. VMware: Who's Better At Disaster Recovery?
APEC senior officials to hold virtual meeting on post-COVID-19 economic recovery have 207 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 23, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.