The meeting, scheduled on May 27, will focus on operationalisation of the APEC Ministers Responsible for Trade statement on COVID-19 and will discuss issues related to economic recovery, while ensuring that the efforts already in place to mitigate the health impact of the outbreak continue to yield positive results. Photo for illustration Earlier this month, the APEC Ministers Responsible for Trade issued a statement calling for greater cooperation among participating economies to facilitate trade as a way to combat the COVID-19 outbreak. Apart from public sector representatives from APEC economies, the meeting will also witness the participation of private sector players through the APEC Business Advisory Council (ABAC). Source: VNA
- Financial Borrowers Dark Pit - Traps Borrowers Should Avoid on the Wake of Economic Recovery
- Jeremy Corbyn and SNP leader 'in talks' as opposition MPs claim that the Labour chief has been holding private meetings with Ian Blackford
- The US Economic Recovery May Not Mean More Jobs - Looking at the Franchise Option
- Green Shoots? Hints of an Economic Recovery Are Premature
- Is the Feeling of an Economic Recovery Just Spring Fever?
- The Secrets to Masterful Virtual Meetings
- Virtual Assistants Prospering in the Economic Storm
- 5 Ways to Capitalize on the Economic Recovery
- 3 Prong Fear Attack - Keeping it in Perspective - Swine Flu, Terrorism & Economic Recovery
- Economic Recovery Stages
APEC senior officials to hold virtual meeting on post-COVID-19 economic recovery have 233 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 23, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.