Parish, Well serial number, well name, permit date, field name, operator, location
Bienville: 252309, Lee 25-36H, April 9, Woodardville, Aethon Energy Operating, 557′ FNL & 2059′ FWL OF SEC 25-T15N-R10W. PBHL: 550′ FNL & 2323′ FWL OF SEC 36-T15N-R10W.
Cameron: 252304, BOL P RDD SUA; Lacassine, April 7, Thornwell South, Zachry Exploration, S 12 D 39′ 33″ E 24,191.23′ FROM NGS MON. “LAKE ARTHUR WEST BASE” FALLING IN SEC 4-T12S-R4W.
DeSoto: 252301, HA RA SU117; CHK MIN 16-14-12 H, April 7, Caspiana, Chesapeake Operating, 277′ FSL & 1058′ FWL OF SEC 9-T14N-T12W. PBHL: 330′ FSL & 2346′ FWL OF SEC 16-T14N-R12.
DeSoto: 252302, HA RA SU117; CHK MIN 16-14-12 H, April 7, Caspiana, Chesapeake Operating, 277′ FSL & 1078′ FWL OF SEC 9-T14N-R12W. PBHL: 330′ FSL & 1346′ FEL OF SEC 16-14N-12W.
DeSoto: 252303, HA RD SUW; Rachal 6-13-11 H, April 7, Red River-Bull Bayou, Chesapeake Operating, 221′ FSL & 1635′ FWL OF SEC 6-T13N-R11W. PBHL: 330′ FNL & 663′ FEL OF SEC 6-T13N-R11W.
Red River: 252305, JUR RB SUC; Pophope 30 H, April 9, Bracky Branch, Brix Operating, 503′ FNL & 1030′ FEL OF SEC 34-T13N-R9W. PBHL: 330′ FNL & 380′ FEL OF SEC 30-T13N-R9W.
Red River: 252306, HA RA SU56; Connie G 8-17 HC, April 9, Woodarville, GEP Haynesville, 440′ FNL & 2090′ FEL IF SEC 8-T14N-R10W. PBHL: 230′ FSL & 1653′ FEL OF SEC 17-T14N-R10W.
Sabine: 252307, PAV 13&12-9-11 H, April 9, San Miguel Creek, Indigo Minerals, 1786′ FSL & 1863 FEL OF SEC 13-T9N-R11W. PBHL: 1550′ FNL & 1672′ FEL OF SEC 12-T9N-R11W.
Sabine: 252308, PAV 13&12-9-11 H, April 9, San Miguel Creek, Indigo Minerals, 1785′ FSL & 1833′ FEL OF SEC 13-T9N-R11W. PBHL: 1550′ FNL & 616′ FEL OF SEC 12-T9N-R11W.
Weekly well info by parish.
Acadiana Business Today: Can small retailers survive COVID-19? Some Acadiana business owners hoping online sales enough to make it; Acadiana business goups host Tuesday webinar for renters and landlords
Regional business organizations have scheduled a webinar Tuesday on the effects of COVID-19 on landlords and tenants.
Athena Greek & Lebanese Food is giving away gyro sandwiches, french fries and face masks to remind people they’re not alone during the cor…
Like at most other retail establishments in Acadiana and elsewhere, business is slow at Big Boy Toys & Hobbies.
Oil prices got a brief boost following the decision by OPEC and other oil producers over the weekend to cut production by nearly 10 million ba…
Motivated in part by the closures of grocery stores on Lafayette’s north side, farmer Kevin Ardoin is going to work.
- Lansing's Citizens Police Academy runs from Jan. 24 through April 11
- India Elections Begin on April 11. They’re a Crucial Test for Modi.
- Writer’s Digest and Popular Woodworking publisher files Chapter 11
- Who killed Jill Dando? Shock theory BBC presenter was taken out by Serbian hit squad
- Environmental Extremists Working To Stop Louisiana Pipeline
- Environmental groups to sue Trump administration over offshore drilling tests
- Effort to ease Russian sanctions boosted by former Louisiana senator
- Bounty Hunters and Celeb Chefs Battle Giant Rodents on Louisiana’s Coast
- A School Board Says No to Big Oil, and Alarms Sound in Business-Friendly Louisiana
- Thousands Of Ex-Felons Just Got The Right To Vote Back In Louisiana. There Are Still Big Obstacles.
- Court reinstatement of Arctic drilling ban could allow a Democratic president to limit offshore development
- Missing Louisiana girl, 15, has been found in Colorado with man, 47
Who's drilling where in Louisiana? Here are the well permits filed for April 4-11 have 755 words, post on www.theadvocate.com at April 14, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.