Mekong Delta’s GRDP expands 2.08 percent The Mekong Delta’s gross regional domestic product (GRDP) grew 2.08 percent in the first half of the year, the lowest level in the past decade, due to the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic. During the reviewed period, 4,567 new enterprises were set up, down 2.9 percent year-on-year, while exports reached US$6.93 billion, a drop of 3.15 percent compared to a year ago. Nguyen Phuong Lam, director of the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) branch in Can Tho City, said the Covid-19 pandemic has seriously affected businesses in the Mekong Delta region and local governments have made greater efforts to respond to their needs. In fact, Mekong Delta’s GRDP growth of 2.08 percent in the first half of the year was higher than the national average. Regarding exports, the pandemic did not affect all commodities equally. For example, the region exported 3.09 million tonnes of rice for US$1.5 billion in the first five months of the year, an increase of 12 percent in volume and 26.6 percent in value. In addition, medical equipment and supplies also recorded export growth. Collagen and other new export items Nguyen Phuong Lam said the government has launched… Read full this story
- How to Take Your Ebook Writing to a New Level
- How to Move Your Audio Product Development to New Levels
- Melitta Coffee Maker - A New Level of Coffee Making
- WAP Hosting - Taking the Web to a Completely New Level
- Reaching a New Level of Popularity
- Hunting Games Online - Taking Deer Hunting to a Whole New Level!
- Credit Card Limit - Taking Your Expenditure To A Whole New Level!
- Fat Loss Tips That Will Take Your Results to a Whole New Level
- Learn How to Astral Project - Leave Your Body and Experience a New Level of Reality
- Lincoln - Entering the New Levels of Luxury
New top-level coordinating body to provide boost for Mekong Delta provinces have 319 words, post on ven.vn at April 8, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.