Mr. Quach Van Ngoan, a farmer in Long Binh Commune in Long My Town in Hau Giang Province, said that his family has 4,000 square meters of rice. He finished harvesting and already sold all his paddy more than 10 days ago for VND5,200 per kilogram as farmers needed money to cover necessary expenses and daily expenses. Farmers in the Mekong Delta have mostly finished harvesting the winter-spring rice crop. Most farmers harvested and sold paddy when the prices were at high levels. Currently, paddy is in warehouses of export enterprises, rice mills, and traders. Enterprises need to export rice in a certain volume. In the past weeks, arguments were raised on social networks and some media on keeping or suspending the export of rice. It is important to consider and calculate the volume and time of export. According to a report by the Vietnam Food Association, by March 27 this year, the total amount of undelivered signed contracts was nearly 1.6 million tons of rice. Of which, the volume of rice that must be delivered from now to May 31 is nearly 1.4 million tons of rice. The available amount of rice in its members’ warehouses is 1.65 million… Read full this story
- Japanese rice crops threatened by radiation
- Free iPad apps for a good summer
- Is Brown Rice Really That Much Healthier Than White Rice?
- Leftover Rice Could Make You Very Sick
- A Vast Expanse of Crop Tops at the Teen Choice Awards
- Grow Your Pit Hair Like Lena: Realistic Goals For an Actually Fun Summer
- Delta Airlines Had Their Shade and Then Threw It All Alway
- The Autumn Acoustics Playlist
- This Imported 1988 Lancia Delta HF Integrale Asks $23,900
- The Particular Sadness of Summer Vacation
Mekong Delta provinces expect good summer-autumn rice crop have 292 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at April 7, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.