The state’s Medical Education Minister K Sudhakar on Tuesday morning tweeted from his official account that the elderly person was suffering from Parkinson’s disease for the past three years and was admitted to the hospital with a fever.
The man succumbed to the virus at 9 am on Monday morning, however, his report that he has tested positive for
Sudhakar tweeted, “The person had developed a fever on Sunday and was admitted to the hospital. The patient passed away yesterday at 9 am. Last night, at 9 pm the death report came, which confirmed that the person was COVID-19 positive.”
In all, Karnataka has registered 408 cases until April 20, with 112 people successfully cured and discharged.
Meanwhile, with no unanimity over relaxing the
On Sunday night, healthcare officials and police were attacked by a mob in the sealed down Padarayanapura area, which mainly led to the Cabinet taking the call to support the lockdown extension till May 3.
In Pictures: Social Distancing, Bengaluru-style
Covid-19 Tracker for Karnataka
Footwear to secure the spot
Chappals that teach us social distancing
Even this dog gets social distancing
Avoiding Containment Zones
- 80-Year-Old Man with AMD Receives Bionic Eye Implant—World’s First
- Age defying 80-year-old personal trainer keeping older Americans in fighting shape
- This Badass 80-Year-Old Woman Used CrossFit to Cope with Her Husband's Death: Watch the Video
- 17-year-old who beat cancer twice returns to football field
- 36-year-old man cheats death after 40 MINUTES with no pulse
- Another Patient Dies Of Mold Outbreak Infection At UPMC In Pittsburgh
- You Will Gag When You See This 50-Year-Old Cyst Being Popped
- America’s New 37-Year-Old Surgeon General Believes Every Man Should Take His Advice (and So Do We)
- Doctors Inject 6-year-old Girl with HIV in an Effort to Treat Cancer
- 30-year-old Russian man volunteers for world's first human head transplant
- A Tooth Infection Suddenly Killed This 26-Year-Old Guy
- Social Security: Where’d all the 112 year-olds come from?
Karnataka: 80-year-old Parkinson's patient dies of coronavirus in Kalaburagi have 803 words, post on bangaloremirror.indiatimes.com at April 21, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.