This was attributed to impact of the ravaging COVID-19 pandemic. The agro-forestry-aquaculture sector saw a decrease of 1.17 percent, while the industry-construction and service fields respectively rose by 5.46 percent and 3.2 percent, the office said. Hanoi is now home to 6,102 FDI projects with a total registered capital of 42.75 billion USD. Photo: HNMO In the reviewed period, retail and service revenue in the capital city totaled 135.7 trillion VND (over 5.7 billion USD), up 2.3 percent year-on-year. Meanwhile, its export turnover reached 2.74 trillion USD, 18.1 percent lower than the figure posted in the same period last year. Tourism, transportation, accommodation and catering services; processing and manufacturing industries; import and exports and a number of other service sectors recorded sharp declines. As much as 63 trillion VND of development investment was disbursed in the period, representing a yearly increase of 5.2 percent. The capital city attracted 646.4 million USD in foreign direct investment (FDI), including 389 million USD from 170 new projects and 36 with added capital, and 257.4 million USD in capital contribution to buy shares. Hanoi is now home to 6,102 FDI projects with a total registered capital of 42.75 billion USD, of which 26.5 billion… Read full this story
- Jokowi happy with 5.17 percent GDP growth in Q3
- News Samsung Electronics reports 52-percent jump in Q1 net profit
- Government projects 5.3 to 5.6 percent GDP growth in 2020
- Economy chief minister expects 5.2 percent GDP growth in Q2
- Can Indonesia aim for 10 percent GDP growth?
- Zara owner Inditex reports 4 percent profit growth
- GDP growth in first half of 2019 higher than first half from 2011-2017
- Indonesia's Third-Quarter GDP Growth Slows as Consumer, Export Sectors Struggle
- Singapore Q3 GDP Growth Seen Losing Momentum, Trade War Dims Outlook
- Credit watchers expect over 6% Philippines GDP growth
Hanoi reports 3.27-percent GDP growth in Q1 have 288 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 1, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.