Major streets in the two biggest cities become busy with people gathering outdoors, some without wearing face masks.
Streets in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City have become busy with people and personal means of transports, just a couple of days before the national social distancing order is due to end.
|Thai Ha street, Hanoi at rush hour|
|At 17:00 on April 13, many people were driving in the intersection of Tay Son – Thai Thinh street, Dong Da street. After more than 10 days of shelter-in-place order, many left home.|
|The intersection of Tay Son – Thai Ha – Chua Boc street, one of the most crowed junctions at rush hour, was also filled with people again.|
|Dozens of motorcycles before the stoplight at Nguyen Xien – Khuat Duy Tien junction.|
|100% of drivers wear face masks.|
|Ton Duc Thang street, Dong Da district stays crowded, despite cold weather and stay-at-home order.|
|The intersection of Kim Ma – Dao Tan – Lieu Giai street at rush hour.|
|Cat Linh street filled with vehicles at 17:30.|
|High traffic in Chuong Duong bridge, heading from Hanoi's downtown to Long Bien district.|
Ho Chi Minh City
|At 17:30 on April 13, dense traffic on Dien Bien Phu street, in Ho Chi Minh City despite government's directive on social distancing for Covid-19 prevention.|
|Heavy traffic in Vo Thi Sau street.|
|The intersection of February 3 and Cao Thang street filled with vehicles.|
|Many residents doing exercises in Tao Dan Park.|
|More and more people flock to Nguyen Hue walking street. At an online meeting with the government on prevention and control of the Covid-19 pandemic, the Chairman of the Ho Chi Minh City People's Committee proposed the Prime Minister continue extending the period of social distancing until April 30.|
- Spending Two Perfect Days In Tokyo
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: Are News and Social Media Affecting Your Mental Health?
- Android phone launch day relatively quiet
- Perfect race day for runners, families at Long Beach Marathon
- Soccer! Nations League may be a waste of time for the U.S.
- Winning the national title after losing the season opener
- Don't forget your wellies! Hundreds of glamping yurts and tents are ready ahead of Glastonbury's first day tomorrow as early arrivals are warned it's already a mudbath - but temperatures will soar to 80F by the weekend
- Day 8: Wednesday - Take a Mental Picture of Yourself
- Walmart Employees Gear Up For National Black Friday Protests
- At least they picked their tents up! Campers leave pockmarked field after Glastonbury ends as droves begin clean-up of sea of bottles and food waste despite festival going 'plastic-free'
- Where the beginning of the end began
- Schedule Your Life: The Best Time of Day to Schedule Anything
Hanoi, HCMC streets crowded few days before scheduled end of national social distancing order have 438 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at April 14, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.