Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc at the meeting The meeting focused plans, scenarios and response to emergency cases related to COVID-19 nationwide, as well as social security policies to support those affected by the pandemic. The Government leader said the country is now only at the pre-emergency stage, and the enforcement of social distancing at present stops at persuading and urging the people to voluntarily and fully follow measures to protect themselves and their families, he said. About epidemic response scenarios, the PM requested more drastic actions to protect the lives and health of the people. He laid emphasis on the importance of social security, especially for the poor and the unemployed. This issue will also be tabled at the Government’s regular April meeting on April 1 morning. Source: VNA
- How to Get to Major Cities From Sydney
- The Challenges Of Shaping The City Of My Dream And The Role Of Youth In Shaping This City
- Did You Know That Port Townsend, WA, is Also Called the City of Dreams?
- The Marble City
- Auction Car - Government-Seized Sweet Ride For a Sweet Price
- Sultry Mediterranean City - Barcelona's Gaixample
- A City Full of Culture and Art
- City of Fountains
- Living in Denver Colorado - The Mile High City
- Festivals and Tourist Attractions of Lucknow City
Government yet to consider lockdown of major cities: PM have 227 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 1, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.