Asia News China logs fewer coronavirus infections but tightens some curbs on movement The Saigon Times Thursday, Apr 2, 2020,16:53 (GMT+7) China logs fewer coronavirus infections but tightens some curbs on movementThe Saigon Times People with masks are seen at the side of a building, amid the outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), in the central business district in Beijing, China, April 2, 2020 – PHOTO: REUTERS BEIJING/SHANGHAI (REUTERS) – China, where the coronavirus outbreak first erupted in December, logged fewer new infections on Thursday, but measures restricting movement have been tightened in some parts of the country due to a fear of more imported cases. China had 35 new cases of the disease on April 1, all of which were imported, the National Health Commission (NHC) said on Thursday. The central province of Hunan, which had recently downgraded its emergency response to the lowest level, reported its first imported infection on Wednesday, state media reported on Thursday, citing the provincial health commission. Authorities remain concerned about the risks posed by imported cases of COVID-19, and have in recent days banned foreign passport holders from entering and ordered a sharp reduction in the number of international flights. China currently allows no more than 134 international… Read full this story
- Injection of 'decoy proteins' could stop the coronavirus infecting cells within the body, scientists say
- Exporting coronavirus? Infections among U.S. deportees reach Haiti, Mexico
- Graphs show coronavirus infections 'flattening' for countries coming out of pandemic 'peak' - but the WHO warns Britain's numbers are a black mark among Europe's 'positive signs'
- UK coronavirus infection rate is 'frightening' EU leaders - after World Health Organisation branded Britain's rise to 13,729 cases a 'dark cloud' dragging down Europe's positive performance
- Pakistan pushing coronavirus-infected militants into Kashmir: J&K DGP
- Coronavirus: Italy bans any movement inside country as toll nears 5,500
- Senator Tom Cotton claims that China 'deliberately' allowed coronavirus to wreak havoc on the rest of the world as he calls for the Chinese Communist Party to be 'held responsible'
- Boris Johnson is 'reluctant to end lockdown over fears of a second wave of coronavirus infections' - despite lowest daily death toll for two weeks - but Sunak and Gove want to 'run hot' and ease restrictions sooner
- U.S. Scientists Not Allowed Into China to Investigate Coronavirus Origins, Mike Pompeo Says
- India’s first coronavirus infection confirmed in Kerala
China logs fewer coronavirus infections but tightens some curbs on movement have 399 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at April 2, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.