Loss-making projects unable to revive must be dissolved: Deputy PM Permanent Deputy Prime Minister Truong Hoa Binh speaks at the meeting on April 3 Loss-making projects that are unable to revive must be dissolved, Permanent Deputy Prime Minister Truong Hoa Binh said at the 9th meeting of the steering committee for dealing with some poor-performing projects and businesses of the industry and trade sector held in Hanoi on April 3. The Committee for Management of State Capital at Enterprises (CMSC) reported that among the six projects that have been operating but suffered losses in the past, two recorded profits in 2018 and 2019, namely DAP-1 Hai Phong fertiliser plant and Viet Trung Metallurgy and Mineral Co. Ltd. The four others have gradually addressed their difficulties and reduced losses, namely Ha Bac Nitrogenous Fertilizer and Chemicals Co. Ltd, Ninh Binh Nitrogenous Fertilizer and Chemicals Co. Ltd, DAP-2 Lao Cai fertiliser plant, and Dung Quat Shipyard. Among the three projects that were suspended, Dinh Vu polyester fibre plant project has resumed operations, while the two others are now eligible for resuming activities but have not due to market difficulties, namely Quang Ngai and Binh Phuoc bio-fuel plant projects. The CMSC said the… Read full this story
- PlayStation Plus Lineup for April 2018 Revealed; Includes Mad Max and More
- Star Citizen Dev Team 200-Strong, Dogfighting In April
- Publishers of Vampire tabletop game ponder ‘a change in leadership’ after more missteps
- The Division 2 players are calling for a PTS after the latest update nerfs skills and weapon mods
- Is THQ on the verge of collapse?
- Office Of Fair Trading Not Happy With In-Game Purchases
- Minecraft Windows 10 launching mod Marketplace
- PUBG has 26 million owners on PC and would be the world's 51st biggest country
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds has finally broken 3 million concurrent players
- Has the games industry turned tail on microtransactions?
BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 4 have 313 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at April 4, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.