The flight was performed by functional forces of Vietnam, the Vietnamese Embassy in Jakarta, Vietjet Air and Indonesian authorities.
After landing in the Can Tho International Airport, all passengers on the flight have health checked and conducted centralized isolation according to the regulations.
In the departing flight, Vietjet Air sent some Indonesian citizens home.
- 209 Vietnamese in Libya sent home
- No Vietnamese citizens onboard crashed Indonesian plane
- Vietnamese citizens confirmed safe in Micronesia airplane incident
- Vietnamese citizens to get five-year multi-entry visas to South Korea
- US servicemen's remains sent home
- S.Korea to issue ten-year visa for Vietnamese citizen
- Elderly Vietnamese turn to nursing homes for companionship and healthcare
- Romanian man jailed for smuggling 10 Vietnamese citizens
- Young couple investigated for trafficking Vietnamese citizens to China
- Vietnamese football team returns home to a jubilant reception
- 337 Cambodian citizens sent home
- Vietnam continues evacuation of Vietnamese citizens from Libya
105 Vietnamese citizens from Indonesia sent home have 192 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at April 27, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.