In the document, dated April 1, the ministry proposed that in the April – June period, the price of electricity for household consumption of up to 300kWh be cut by 10 percent. By so doing, it will suffer a loss of 2.930 trillion VND (about 124 million USD). Photo for illustration A cut of the same level was also proposed for production and business customers which will set the ministry back by 6 trillion VND. As for the accommodation customers, the electricity price for them will be reduced to that of the production households and this will lead to a loss of 1.8 billion VND for the ministry. Besides, it also proposed the exemption of electricity costs for concentrated quarantine and treatment establishments related to the COVID-19, the total losses from which will amount to 100 billion VND. As a result, the ministry’s revenue this year from the sale of electricity will fall by nearly 11 trillion VND. It said cost-saving measures will be applied within the ministry to help offset the losses. Source: VNA
- Surge of Carbon Pricing Proposals Coming in the New Year
- Will Demand-Based Electricity Pricing Solve California's Energy Crisis?
- Microsoft cuts Japan price for Xbox
- Competitive Electricity Pricing Complicates Smart Grid Build-out
- Apple gets aggressive in India, cuts the price of the Apple iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- Pull the plug! Danes pay EU’s highest electricity prices
- Cobalt Could Help Ease Chip Wiring Woes
- Comments for : Apple reportedly plans to cut the price of Beats Music
- Can cutting edge data analytics help the San Antonio Spurs stop the Miami Heat?
- Comments for : Amazon France cuts the price of the Microsoft Lumia 950 and Microsoft Lumia 950 XL
10 percent cut in electricity prices proposed to help ease COVID-19 have 286 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 3, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.