Though artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning have been making clear progress, Vietnam’s businesses remain skeptical about them. According to lecturers from RMIT University, AI applications in Vietnam are still in the early development stage, so there is still time to draw up plans and get ready for breakthrough features of the technology and fully exploit the benefits AI can bring. AI can be used to segment customers by analyzing their outstanding features and online behavior. This technology can improve language analysis capability to support applications such as chatbot, translation, and handwriting recognition. He said AI can be used to segment customers by analyzing their outstanding features and online behavior. This technology can improve language analysis capability to support applications such as chatbot, translation, and handwriting recognition. Thanh Mai A tasty social networking site using artificial intelligence A social network site geared towards lovers of food is proving popular since its launch in Vietnam. Technology helps Vietnamese enterprises fly high Bui The Duy, Deputy Minister of Science and Technology talks to Vietnam News Agency about the novel ideas of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
- 10 Steps to Adopting Artificial Intelligence in Your Business
- World Bank reports improvements in Vietnam’s business reforms
- Vietnam’s businesses try to exploit unfamiliar markets
- Vietnam steel industry to face challenges in second half of 2019
- Conference spotlights AI development in HCM City
- 5 ways NITI Aayog is using AI to change India
- Automation technology has gained a foothold in Vietnam: expert
- The US-China fight over AI: 'We're over-reacting'
- Vietnam Bank Association calls for raising charter capital at four major State banks
- Vietnam Airlines signs two deals worth $1bn
Vietnam’s businesses still skeptical about AI applications: RMIT have 284 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at March 28, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.