Patients 189 to 194, aged 46, 49, 36, 23, 21 and 42, are female employees of the Truong Sinh Company, which provides food and other logistics services to the hospital. Of Vietnam’s current total of 194 confirmed Covid-19 cases, 25 are associated with the Bach Mai, one of the largest public hospitals in the country. On Saturday night, the Vietnamese Army’s chemical division disinfected the hospital after several Covid-19 infections were linked to it. Earlier that day, the hospital had suspended admitting new patients and was isolated. Nearly 5,000 staff and patients at the hospital have been ordered to take Covid-19 tests. Among Vietnam’s 194 patients, 28 have recovered and 25 discharged from hospitals. Many of the currently active cases are Vietnamese nationals returning from Europe and the U.S., foreigners coming from the same regions and those who’d come into contact with both groups of people. The government decided on Sunday to suspend all international flights to Vietnam and limit flights between Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and other localities in the coming two weeks. Starting March 22, Vietnam has suspended entry for all foreign nationals, including those of Vietnamese origin and family members with visa waivers and halted all… Read full this story
- Police studying use of e-reporting for traffic cases
- Sports 21-yr-old midfielder wins Vietnam Golden Ball after stellar year Hanoi, Da Nang to tighten management of pets
- Dongfeng-PSA to begin assembly in Vietnam – report
- Report: Lakers C JaVale McGee was hospitalized for pneumonia this week
- Compensation Attorney Finds 19 Deaths Linked to GM Ignition Switches
- Court Report: Making the case for Belmont, Furman, Lipscomb and UNC Greensboro to make the 2019 NCAA Tournament
- Reports: Allardyce, Martinez also linked with Leicester City job
- First reported Uber harassment case in Malaysia?
- Here’s the Broncos reported plan for Case Keenum after pulling off surprising trade for Joe Flacco
- Nevada fishing report, Dec. 19, 2018
Vietnam reports six more Covid-19 cases linked to Hanoi hospital have 313 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at March 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.