The Hanoitimes – Only passengers meeting all immigration and health requirements are allowed to board Vietnam Airlines flights.
Flag carrier Vietnam Airlines has announced it will temporarily suspend services between Vietnam and France starting March 17 until further notice from the competent authorities, due to a rising number of coronavirus infections in France and limited operating conditions.
|A Vietname Airlines airplane. Photo: Vietnam Airlines|
The routes connecting Vietnam with the UK and Germany will continue operating as planned, the carrier said in a release on Tuesday evening.
In a latest move to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, the Vietnamese government has decided to suspend entry of visitors from the UK and 26 Schengen countries.
In Southeast Asia, the airline will temporarily suspend flights between Vietnam and Malaysia from March 18 to March 31 after the Malaysian government's decision to temporarily close borders and the neighboring country has become a new epicenter of the virus outbreak in Southeast Asia.
- Blanc: France has no great players
- Ailing swimmers connected by flight
- Bryant causes outrage with Turkish Airlines deal
- Pistons halt losing streak, rout Sixers 124-103
- No. 7 Notre Dame 57, No. 19 Ohio St. 51
- Spurs’ 11-game win streak halted by Jazz
- Bobcats blow out Celtics, halt skid
- Spanish La Liga Roundup, Sep. 19
- Pangasius exports to Southeast Asia up 14.6 per cent
- China, Saudis through in World Cup qualifying
- WC,MGSPINTL *2023 AP-SOC–Asian Games-Men’s Glance,0581
- WC,MGSPINTL *2023 AP-Asian Games–SOC-Men’s Glance, 2nd Ld-Writethru,0459
Vietnam Airlines halts flights to France, Malaysia on Covid-19 have 229 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at March 18, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.