The Duke and Duchess of Sussex reportedly moved from Canada to the US amid the virus outbreak. President Donald Trump says the US will not foot the bill for Prince Harry and Meghan’s security amid reports that the pair have moved to the US from Canada. Mr Trump tweeted he was “a great friend and admirer of the Queen and the United Kingdom”, but added: “They must pay!” The couple said they had no plans to ask for publicly funded security in the US. They have reportedly relocated to Meghan’s home state of California amid the intensifying coronavirus outbreak. They will formally step down as senior royals on 31 March and will no longer carry out duties on behalf of the Queen, but these arrangements will be reviewed after one year. In a statement released through a spokesperson on Sunday, the couple said: “The duke and duchess have no plans to ask the US government for security resources. Privately funded security arrangements have been made.” The couple and their son Archie have spent much of this year residing in Canada’s west coast, following a six-week Christmas break on Vancouver Island. Last month, the Canadian government announced that it would stop… Read full this story
- Analysis: Trump says Fox impeachment poll was 'incorrect.' It's not
- Management - What Our Employees May Be Saying About Their Pay
- A Decent Paying Secure Job With Benefits, Retirement and Not Requiring College - The Post Office
- Security Systems - Use The New Technology
- Wireless Security Camera - For Dick Tracy and Every Tom, Dick, and Harry
- Teaching Kids To Be Kids Again - Harry Potter
- Pay Close Attention To The URL's In Your E-mails
- Instant Decision Secured Loans - Solution For Urgent Needs
- Is There Really Such A Thing As A Free Security System?
- Free Home Security Systems - A Historical Perspective
Trump says Harry and Meghan must pay for security have 322 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at March 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.