While Vietcombank leads state-owned banks in terms of profit, there are three candidates for the No 1 position among private banks. Sixteen commercial banks have made public their 2019 finance reports so far. Four state-owned banks, or ‘the big four’, including Vietcombank, Agribank, VietinBank and BIDV, lead the banking system in profit. While Vietcombank leads state-owned banks in terms of profit, there are three candidates for the No 1 position among private banks. The decision to spend big money at the time when Internet Banking and Mobile Banking were still unfamiliar conceptd in Vietnam, helped Techcombank compete with ‘the big four’, which had powerful financial capability. Thanh Lich With new barrier, real estate credit expected to flow more slowly With Circular 22, which took effect on January 1, the State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) has laid a new block to restrict capital flow to the property sector. Bad debt increases, posing challenge for banking sector in 2020 Commercial banks’ finance reports show that bad debts have been increasing again. Bad debt will be one of big problems for banks this year.
- Aspire Systems announces the Launch of DYOB, a Digital Banking Ecosystem for Ultra-Personalization
- Home Loan Bank Promotes Jarred Burrell to VP, Commercial Lending, Ocean Capital
- Lifer joins Renasant Bank as VP
- Fidelity Bank Announces Microloan Fund in Former Colonial Communities
- Bank moves within downtown
- Envision Bank Welcomes Lending Duo, Peter Hurwitz and Stephanie Clark
- Independence Bank announces leadership succession and strategic promotions
- Centier Bank Appoints VP
- Centier Bank Appoints Assistant VP
- Lake City Bank Names VP
Techcombank, MBBank and VP Bank are top profitleaders have 262 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at March 2, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.