Get all the latest news on coronavirus and more delivered daily to your inbox. Sign up here.
The royal duo shared a message on Twitter on Sunday, urging followers to take care of their mental health during troubling times.
“The last few weeks have been anxious and unsettling for everyone,” the statement noted. ”We have to take time to support each other and find ways to look after our mental health.”
They added: “By taking simple steps each day we can all be better prepared for the times ahead.”
The statement was accompanied by a link to the UK government’s tips for slowing the spread of the novel coronavirus.
The site explained that people should only go outside for grocery runs, health reasons and work should they not have the option to work remotely, to stay six feet away from people at all times and to continue hand washing.
The statement comes on the heels of Prince Charles announcing that he’d tested positive for COVID-19.
“The Prince of Wales has tested positive for Coronavirus. He has been displaying mild symptoms but otherwise remains in good health and has been working from home throughout the last few days as usual,” the Clarence House said to Fox News in a statement.
The same statement explained that the 71-year-old prince’s wife Camilla, 72, tested negative and that the two are “self-isolating.”
- Prince William, Kate Middleton and Prince Harry mark Mental Health Day
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Confirmed to Split From Royal Charity Shared With Prince William, Kate Middleton
- Prince William is ‘Worried’ About his Brother Harry Amid Rumoured Rift Between the Royals
- Wills and Kate visited a mental health text charity in London
- Meghan Markle vs Kate Middleton - how the royal women compare as Duchesses
- Royal news: Prince William and Kate Middleton's return to work REVEALED
- Kate Middleton opens up about codebreaker grandmother
- Prince William, Prince Harry, Duchesses Kate and Meghan come together for cause
- Prince William turns 35: How the royal is reshaping his role
- Kate Middleton 'could get her own TV show after holding talks with the BBC'
- Kate Middleton and Prince William LEAVE Balmoral as they are spotted at airport with George, Charlotte and Louis
- Kate Middleton and Prince William share exciting news about Heads Up campaign
Prince William, Kate Middleton encourage mental health awareness amid 'unsettling' coronavirus outbreak have 454 words, post on www.foxnews.com at March 29, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.