Nation No meetings, large gatherings allowed for next two weeks: PM The Saigon Times Thursday, Mar 26, 2020,18:20 (GMT+7) No meetings, large gatherings allowed for next two weeks: PMThe Saigon Times Groups of people wear face masks at a public place in front of a ticketing office for the tramway service in Hanoi amid coronavirus fears. All meetings, events and large gatherings with 20 or more participants must be temporarily suspended for at least the next two weeks – PHOTO: THANH NIEN HCMC – All meetings, events and large gatherings with 20 or more participants must be temporarily suspended for at least the next two weeks to help stop the new coronavirus from further spreading in the community, said Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc. PM Phuc issued the order at a meeting this morning, March 26, discussing the prevention and control of the spread of Covid-19, the disease caused by the new corornavirus. He stressed that the next two weeks are critical for Vietnam to contain the spread of the flu-like virus. Therefore, the whole country must make all-out efforts in the fight against the fast-spreading disease. Any local authorities that allow large gatherings with more than 20 participants will be sanctioned, Phuc stated…. Read full this story
- Entire cities could be put into LOCKDOWN in fight against coronavirus as Boris Johnson holds Cobra meeting today to finalise UK's 'battle plan' - after complaints he needed to 'get a grip' on the crisis
- Coronavirus plan: City lockdowns, ban on big gatherings and cancelled ops possible
- UK's coronavirus battle plan: Britons could face European-style ban on public gatherings and fines for entering 'infected' areas as Boris Johnson warns of 'significant' spread within days
- Health worker at Hertfordshire cancer clinic is among 13 latest coronavirus cases in UK as total rises to 36: Race is on to track down sufferers who may NOT know they are infected and PM warns outbreak poses 'significant challenge’
- Boris Johnson takes to This Morning sofa to cool stockpiling frenzy: PM 'guarantees' UK won't run out of food amid coronavirus crisis as he tries to reassure Brits he is on top of crisis - but Phillip Schofield demands 'when do I tell my mum to stay home?'
- Namaste Trump LIVE: Melania to visit Delhi govt school
- Find the hidden virus carriers: Race is on to track down coronavirus sufferers who may NOT know they are infected as 13 new cases are recorded in UK in one day and Boris Johnson warns it poses 'significant challenge'
- Troops on the streets, police ignoring low-level crime, makeshift morgues and patients turfed out of hospitals: Dramatic coronavirus 'battle plan' is unveiled as minsters warn a FIFTH of people could be off work
- Coronavirus could shut down parliament for months
- Coronavirus could shut down parliament for months under emergency plans
No meetings, large gatherings allowed for next two weeks: PM have 470 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at March 26, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.