BizInfo Nestlé Vietnam introduces premium quality Vietnamese coffee to the world Friday, Mar 27, 2020,08:19 (GMT+7) Nestlé Vietnam introduces premium quality Vietnamese coffee to the world Nestlé Vietnam has introduced Nescafé Aromatico and Nescafé Excellente – the two latest products made of premium quality coffee beans sourced from the Central Highlands of Vietnam. In addition to Nescafé Dolce Gusto and instant coffee variations adapted to various consumer’s tastes, this is another significant effort by Nestlé Vietnam to enhance the value of local coffee beans and to promote Vietnamese coffee to the world. Exports Map of NDG and Aromatico. While Nescafé Aromatico is a powerful blend of Arabica and Robusta medium roasted coffee beans, Nescafé Excellente is made 100 per cent from dark roasted Arabica beans, following a recipe designed specifically for consumers from Thailand, the Philippines, and Vietnam. Both premium quality products are made to serve Nestlé’s export markets. All of these products are from the production lines of the state-of-the-art Nestlé Tri An factory; at the end of a tightly controlled production process that begins with a rigorous selection of premium green coffee beans from the Vietnamese Central Highlands. William Mackereth, Supply Chain Director at Nestlé Vietnam, said, “Vietnamese coffee is one of… Read full this story
- Fair showcases high-quality Vietnamese products in An Giang
- How many points do Vietnam need to make history in World Cup qualifiers?
- Vietnam's coffee belt braces for more rains as storm looms
- Netflix wants to produce Vietnamese content
- Singapore to introduce anti-fake news law, allowing removal of articles
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 28
- German wine-growing enterprises eyes Vietnamese market
- Vietnam Airlines named World's Leading Cultural Airline 2019
- Đak Lak focuses on high-value speciality coffees
- Nestle to use Nutri-Score nutrition-labelling in Europe
Nestlé Vietnam introduces premium quality Vietnamese coffee to the world have 299 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at March 27, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.