Three critically ill cases are getting better thanks to the caring efforts of the doctors and nurses at the National Hospital of Tropical Diseases No.2. Another good news is that 33 patients have tested negative for the coronavirus for the first time, while 27 other had negative results twice. Seven patients are expected to be discharged from hospital on March 29-30, then transferred to other facilities for further health monitoring. Most of the 158 COVID-19 cases being treated in 20 health facilities nationwide are in stable conditions. As of March 29 morning, Vietnam reported 179 cases positive for SARS-CoV-2, of which 21 have recovered and left hospital. Regarding the COVID-19 prevention work, the Ministry of Health has asked health departments across the country to seriously implement the directions of the Prime Minister and National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control in the spirit of “fighting the pandemic is like fighting the enemy.” The ministry advised residents to limit outings, wear face masks when going out and keep social distance, wash hands and clean houses regularly, and complete health declaration forms. On March 29, the ministry warned all patients, their family members and those who came to Bach Mai Hospital… Read full this story
- All Hospitalized After Blast in Magnitogorsk in Stable Condition - Ministry
- High school graduate, 18, dies after crashing into a car driven by his girlfriend, 19, just days after the couple attended prom together
- Woman, 63, who was born with 19 TOES and 12 fingers reveals she can't leave her house because her neighbours think she is a witch
- Madhur Bhandarkar After Visiting Lata Mangeshkar In Hospital: 'She Is Stable'
- Faces of Bedlam: How a Victorian photographer's haunting portraits of patients sent to the notorious Bethlem Asylum were used to examine them for evidence of mental health conditions
- Eczema patients are 13% more likely to break their bones, reveals analysis of NHS hospital data
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Crossover Couple With 'Station 19' Revealed, and Fans Have Thoughts
- Asthma and flu could be a 'lethal combination' to FOUR MILLION patients, charity warns as it urges sufferers to get vaccinated
- Tremor patients can be relieved of the shakes for THREE YEARS through trial procedure to target a faulty part of their brain with ultrasound waves
- Extreme 'caveman' diet of fasting every other day may help overweight patients lose nearly 8lbs in just FOUR WEEKS, scientists claim
Most of COVID-19 patients in stable conditions have 394 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.