Get all the latest news on coronavirus and more delivered daily to your inbox. Sign up here.
The duo is set to officially step back as senior members of the royal family on Tuesday, March 31, and a source has told Entertainment Tonight that things are less tense between the couple and their relatives.
“Things are in a better space now between the couple and the royal family,” said the source. “While of course there have been tensions, the family is getting through it.”
“It was a difficult decision for Harry and Meghan. They love their family, but given the relentless onslaught by the media, they did what they thought was right for their family and son,” the source explained to the outlet. However, “William was unhappy that things weren’t handled privately.”
Part of the agreement made between the royal family and Harry and Markle included the couple’s part-time move to Canada, where they are reportedly taking precautions against the spread of coronavirus.
It was reported that the duo are “taking government advice.” Another report suggested that contact between the royals and their staff has been limited.
- Meghan Markle fans are furious the royal family keep ‘teasing’ Baby Sussex’s birth on Instagram
- Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton’s royal ‘mentor’ steps down as key aide after a decade and will NOT be replaced
- Meghan Markle to announce birth of royal baby
- Meghan Markle and Harry share cute photo as they prepare to welcome royal baby
- Meghan Markle and Harry's celeb Instagram followers
- City Meghan Markle and Harry set to visit during Morocco royal visit hit by violent protest days before they arrive
- It's a boy: Meghan and Prince Harry celebrate a new arrival
- The Queen’s ‘grandmotherly love for Meghan Markle is a PR exercise’, royal documentary claims
- Meghan Markle dons cryptic ‘Rectify’ hat amid family ‘feud’ – as Kate Middleton misses baby shower
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry to keep royal baby’s birth ‘private’, Kensington Palace announces
- Idiot drone pilot risks disaster flying over Meghan Markle and Harry’s new home in Heathrow’s busy flight path
- Meghan Markle wants female doctor to deliver royal baby and will follow pal Amal Clooney’s birthing plan
Meghan Markle, Prince Harry 'in a better space' with royal family as official exit date nears: report have 496 words, post on www.foxnews.com at March 23, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.