Washington (CNN)On a videoconference call Monday morning with the nation’s governors and the White House, New Mexico’s first term governor Michelle Lujan Grisham lost her cool as weeks of frustration boiled over. According to multiple people on the call, Lujan Grisham, a Democrat, lashed out at President Donald Trump over chemical shortages that were making it impossible for her state to expand testing for coronavirus. Despite promises from the federal government, nothing had been fixed.
Working with governors
Still limited by Trump
- The Role and Responsibilities of a Sports Physiotherapist
- Review of the Denon DN-D4500 Professional Dual Cd Player
- Role Playing Games - Builder's Guide 7
- Taking Responsibility - Who Da Man? You Da Man!
- Demand More From Your Lead Tracking Software
- Role Playing Games - Builder's Guide 2
- Role Playing Games - Builder's Guide 8
- Role Playing Games--Character Guide 2
- Role Playing Games - Builder's Guide 10
- Role Playing Games - Builder's Guide 3
- The Hidden Dangers of MP3 Players
- World of Warcraft Horde Players Top Five Tips
Long a bit player, Pence makes the most of his lead role in coronavirus response have 1693 words, post on edition.cnn.com at March 19, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.