Infrastructure HCMC speeds up work on metro lines The Saigon Times Thursday, Mar 26, 2020,17:49 (GMT+7) HCMC speeds up work on metro linesThe Saigon Times A section of the Ben Thanh-Suoi Tien metro line in HCMC. Local authorities are trying to put this metro line into trial operation – PHOTO: VNA HCMC – The first metro line in HCMC will soon begin test operations while site clearance for the second metro line is being expedited to support early construction. Nguoi Lao Dong newspaper reported that the municipal government is accelerating crucial stages to test the operations of the first metro line, which connects Ben Thanh Market in District 1 with Suoi Tien Theme Park in District 9, so that it will be up and running by end-2021. Local authorities are also trying to hasten work on the second metro line, which links Ben Thanh Market with Tham Luong Depot in District 12, and spans six districts – 1, 3, 10, 12, Tan Binh and Tan Phu, with a total area of more than 251,000 square meters to be cleared. They are making every effort to complete site clearance this year so that they can begin construction next year. The line is expected to be… Read full this story
- Will a planned Metro line between Pasadena and North Hollywood save you serious commuting time?
- Original Rosie the Riveter, who worked production line until age 95, visits where it all began
- Red Line operator tells morning commuters to go vote, sings ‘What the World Needs Now is Love’
- Man killed by Orange Line train in Jamaica Plain
- Saving face: Lion’s head preserved from Somerville building ahead of Green Line construction
- Power outages close Maverick Station, delay Blue, Orange, and Green lines
- State to try using cameras to help highway work zone safetyYou may also be interested in...
- Fire closes MBTA Red Line at Andrew and JFK stations
- Broncos preview 2018: Veteran O-Line presence brings stability and production up front
- Metro-North warns of ‘slip-slide’ conditions causing delays
HCMC speeds up work on metro lines have 334 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at March 26, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.