|Representatives of the Defense Trade Union Board present flowers to the researching group|
The group has made a Real-Time Fluorescent RT-PCR test to detect the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2). The test kit has contributed to supporting the pandemic prevention efforts in general and showcased the capabilities of military medical personnel and scientists in particular.
On behalf of the mission, Colonel Nguyen Dinh Duc, Head of the Defense Trade Union Board congratulated the research group on its success, stressing that it is not only the pride of the Military Medical Academy but also the pride of members of Defense Trade Unions in the whole military.
The research will be proposed to the Vietnam General Confederation of Labor for an extraordinary reward and the certificate of Creative Labor.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- Roche Diagnostics Ships 400,000 Coronavirus Test Kits to Labs Around the Country for Immediate Use
- Vietnam produces SARS-CoV-2 test kit
- Cybercriminals exploit coronavirus panic by creating hundreds of fraudulent websites offering fake information and home test kits to steal users' data and make cash
- Dr. Robert Siegel: Coronavirus response requires several hundred million test kits – a massive increase
- How does the coronavirus test work? 5 questions answered
- 'We're losing time': Doctor warns of 'tragic suffering' to come if US doesn't surge coronavirus tests and ban all social gatherings NOW
- Two British Airways baggage handlers at Heathrow test positive for the killer coronavirus amid fears a hospital patient in his 80s has become UK's second virus death and number of cases leaps by another 47 to 163
- US regulators approve Roche's new and faster COVID-19 test
- ‘We're behind the curve’: U.S. hospitals confront the challenges of large-scale coronavirus testing
- Researchers fast-track coronavirus vaccine by skipping key animal testing first
- Mayo Clinic develops coronavirus test to ‘help ease some of the burden’ on CDC, state labs
- Cleaning product makers race to labs to bolster coronavirus claims
Gifts given to SARS-CoV-2 Test Kit’s makers have 301 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 29, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.