Japan-invested Sumi Việt Nam Wiring System in Hà Nam Province. Foreign investors poured a total of US$8.55 billion in Việt Nam from January 1 to March 30. – VNA/VNS Photo Đại Nghĩa HÀ NỘI — Foreign investors poured a total of US$8.55 billion in Việt Nam from January 1 to March 30, equivalent to 79.1 per cent of the same period last year, according to the latest report by the Foreign Investment Agency. Of the figure, $5.5 billion was registered to invest in 758 new projects. The rest was poured to increase capital of existing projects, which was worth $1.07 billion and to purchase shares worth nearly $2 billion. The realised capital was estimated at $3.85 billion, 6.6 per cent lower than the first quarter of 2019. As of March 20, Việt Nam had 31,665 valid projects with a total registered capital of $370 billion. The accumulated realised capital of FDI projects totalled $215.6 billion, equalling 58.3 per cent of the total value of registered capital. The Republic of Korea was the largest foreign investor in Việt Nam with 8,702 valid projects with a total accumulated registered capital of $68.57 billion. Japan came second with 4,494 projects worth $59.7 billion,… Read full this story
- Maintaining business stability a top task for foreign investors
- Novaland attractive to foreign investors, why?
- Foreign investors return to Indian market in April after dull March; Sensex up 13% this week
- Will foreign investors’ capital withdrawal put pressure on the exchange rate?
- Shares narrow gains on fears of foreign massive selloff
- VN-Index gains nearly 35 points thanks to large-caps’ rally
- VN-Index advances for seven straight trading sessions, surpassing 760 points
- VN-Index pulled down by large-cap stocks
- FPIs pull out record Rs 1.1 lakh cr in March amidst Covid-19 mayhem
- Record high number of new accounts on VN stock market opened
Foreign investors pour $8.55b into VN in Q1 have 298 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at March 24, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.