Corporate Doosan Vina completes 27 modules for Samsung Engineering By Hung Le Thursday, Mar 26, 2020,15:16 (GMT+7) Doosan Vina completes 27 modules for Samsung Engineering By Hung Le The largest module weighs 222 tons and is over 13m tall, 40m long and 10m wide – PHOTO: DOOSAN VINA HCMC – Doosan Heavy Industries Vietnam (or Doosan Vina) on March 25 announced that it has completed the final shipment of 15 modules weighing 2,508 tons for the CFP project at the Ruwais Refinery in Abu Dhabi. The CFP project was signed with Samsung Engineering Company Limited in October 2018 to supply a total of 27 modules weighing 3,770 tons. After over six months of production, the first 12 modules were shipped to Abu Dhabi in December 2019 and the last batch was completed on March 21. Among the 15 modules, the largest is 42 meters long, 13.2 meters high and 10 meters wide, and weighs 222 tons. Once the Ruwais Refinery comes into operation, these modules will perform the task of increasing flexibility in crude oil processing. “Modularization is currently one of the optimal solutions that many investors choose when building industrial plants. In this way, they can easily accelerate their progress and improve quality… Read full this story
- Samsung Good Lock 2020 with Android 10 support is now available to download
- All Samsung TVs at CES 2020: Bezel-free 8K TV and auto-rotating 4K
- Samsung Galaxy S20 series, Z Flip foldable phone to launch tonight: All you need to know
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus vs. Galaxy S9 Plus: Should you upgrade?
- Samsung Galaxy M31 with 6,000mAh battery, 64MP camera to launch in India on Feb 25
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra hands-on: An obscene price for an obscenely good phone
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra leaked image reveals huge camera module
- Best Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra Cases in 2020
- Detroit Engineered Products launches an advanced version of DEP MeshWorks 2020
- Samsung Galaxy S20: Everything we know ahead of Galaxy Unpacked
Doosan Vina completes 27 modules for Samsung Engineering have 315 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at March 26, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.