A view of Đà Nẵng City. — VNA/VNS Photo ĐÀ NẴNG — The 21st Meeting of the ASEAN Working Group on Coastal and Marine Environment (AWGCME) is slated to take place from May 13-15 in central Đà Nẵng City, according to the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment. The city will also host the 31st ASEAN Senior Officials on Environment Meeting (ASOEN 31) and other meetings which are scheduled for August 16-22. Đà Nẵng has been selected to host a series of environmental events in 2020 by the ASEAN Secretariat and the Vietnamese Ministry of Natural Resources and the Environment because the city has left a deep impression on foreigners from previous events, according to the ministry. Đà Nẵng is the second city in Việt Nam to win the ASEAN Environmentally Sustainable City Award in 2011. It is also one of the country’s three cities to join the ASEAN ‘smart’ city network in 2018. Việt Nam assumes the ASEAN chairmanship from January 1. — VNS
- Inexpensive Commercial Web Hosting That Meets Your Needs
- Why is VPS Better Than Shared Hosting?
- An Introduction to Common Website Hosting Terms
- 5 Important Features in Choosing a Web Host Provider
- The Future of Web Hosting is Green
- Is Your Web Hosting Company a Pretender?
- Outsourcing Your Managed Hosting - What Should You Consider?
- Using SharePoint For Meeting Spaces
- How To Meet The (Mostly) Perfect Web Host
- Become Environmentally Responsible - Environmental Responsibility Falls on Each of Us Equally
Đà Nẵng to host ASEAN environmental meetings have 254 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at March 2, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.