A cyclo tour is a popular way to discover the hidden charm of Hue ancient city. There are more than 700 cyclo riders taking tourists to palaces, royal tombs, temples, pagodas, and scenic spots in the city. Cyclo tours to visit Hue’s garden houses Over the past 2 decades, Huynh Van An has woken up up early in the morning to ride a cyclo from his home in Phu Binh ward to the Imperial Citadel to serve tourists. An said he has taken tourists to all palaces, historical sites, and scenic spots in Hue city. Like other cyclo riders, he has improved his etiquette and knowledge to introduce tourists to the local culture and life. An said both Vietnamese and foreign tourists prefer cyclo tours to view the ancient citadel, palaces, Hue river, Ngu mountain, and life on streets. “To attract tourists to Hue, cyclo riders should have polite and hospitable manners. The cyclo riders should also have good knowledge in order to introduce tourists to historical sites and culture. It’s part of our work.” The Lunar New Year celebration is often the busiest time of the year in Hue. Cyclo riders have to work at their full capacity to… Read full this story
- Pep Guardiola: Yaya Toure says Man City boss 'often has problems with Africans'
- Meet the CSU archaeologist whose team discovered evidence of an ancient city
- Coventry 2Tone Taxi back for tour rides around city
- 'Hildegard Learns To Fly' wings to SA for a whirlwind tour of 3 cities
- Archaeologists find skeletons, jewellery in ancient city
- Yaya Toure accuses Man City boss Pep Guardiola of mistreating African players
- How to recreate Prince William's royal tour
- ATAV honors sponsors of ancient columns’ restoration
- Yaya Toure says Guardiola has problem with African players
- 'Jealous' Pep Guardiola has problems with Africans, want to expose him: Yaya Toure
Cyclo tours in Hue ancient city have 317 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at March 2, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.