A Briton who had recovered from the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) was released from the hospital in the central province of Thua Thien – Hue on Saturday morning after over two weeks of treatment. Hue Central Hospital in the namesake capital city of Thua Thien – Hue completed procedures to discharge the 58-year-old British man, who is identified as Vietnam’s 33rd case, after having treated him since March 10. His two latest test results all came back negative for the novel coronavirus. Upon his discharge, the man said he appreciates the doctors at Hue Central Hospital who took care of him and made his recovery possible, adding that he will return to Vietnam soon to continue his unfinished trip. The Briton came to Vietnam on flight VN0054 from London that arrived at Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi on March 2. He was on the same flight as Vietnam’s patient No. 17, a Hanoi woman who was diagnosed with COVID-19 on March 6 after the country had gone three weeks without any new infection. The British man was placed in quarantine at Hue Central Hospital on March 10 and had been treated there until his release on Saturday. According to Prof. Dr. Pham Nhu… Read full this story
- Aster DM Healthcare to run and operate its 4th Hospital in Bengaluru
- 'I was scared': Elderly woman stuck outside in wheelchair after being sent home from hospital in cab
- Reduce Hospital Re-Admissions by Discharging to Better Nursing Homes
- Harrowing moment elderly man CRAWLS to the toilet after he was refused an MRI scan and discharged from hospital without proper treatment
- Patient Administration Systems
- Even the Flies Inside Hospitals Carry Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria
- Border Patrol's growing presence at hospitals creates fear
- Prince William and Kate Middleton pay emotional visit to same Pakistani cancer hospital where Princess Diana comforted seriously ill children the months before her death
- Doctors slam popular genetic tests such as 23andMe for sparking confusion and fear in patients 'by telling them they could get diabetes, cancer and Alzheimer's'
- Hospital Stays Made Better and Healthier
British COVID-19 patient discharged from hospital in Hue have 349 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at March 28, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.