In these wards, the joint team provided the locals with 1,700 face masks and 1,200 leaflets on COVID-19 prevention and control. Disseminating information to the local people They also instructed them on how to wash hands properly and urged them to wear face masks whenever they leave home, wash their clothes and face masks when returning home, keep their working and living places clean, and eat more nutrient-dense food to raise their resistance. Local people were also urged to make health declarations, not to spread fabricated information, not to massively stock goods, and avoid gathering. In the coming time, the border post will continue to work with Vinh Chau authorities to equip locals with essential skills and preventive measures against the COVID-19. Source: Baobienphong Translated by Mai Huong
- Army units beef up information dissemination on tobacco harm
- New Jersey man, 21, charged with killing a woman during a night of 'rough sex' in a car 'posted a picture of the 19-year-old's dead body on Snapchat before calling for help'
- Jared Kushner Wants a 24/7 Livestream of Border-Wall Construction: Report
- EXCLUSIVE: Alleged Smugglers Busted, Migrants Rescued at Border Stash House
- Migrant’s Skeletal Remains Found on Texas Ranch 80 Miles from Border
- Rajnath Singh visits Bum La Pass along India-China border
- Eight Killed in Two Days of Gun Battles in Mexican Border City
- Lao Cai border guards arrest heroin smuggler
- Vietnamese, Chinese localities enhance border customs cooperation
- Border Closure: Nigeria, Benin, Niger establish joint anti-smuggling committee
Border post enhances information dissemination on COVID-19 have 251 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 31, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.