Stock Market VN-Index plunges below 930 points The Saigon Times Daily Tuesday, Feb 18, 2020,18:35 (GMT+7) VN-Index plunges below 930 pointsThe Saigon Times Daily An investor follows stock movements at a securities enterprise. The VN-Index tumbled below 930 points on February 18 – PHOTO: THANH HOA HCMC – Local stocks tumbled below the supporting line of 930 points today, February 18, with the VN-Index of the Hochiminh Stock Exchange dipping 6.84 points, or 0.74%, to close at 927.93. Stocks in the Vingroup family weighed on the market, with VIC shedding 3.2% at VND104,500 and retailer VRE falling 2.7% at VND30,550. SAB, a beverage company, also slumped 4.3% at VND178,000. Lender STB was the most actively traded stock on the HCMC market with matching volume of 8.5 million shares. However, it slid 0.9% at VND11,550. Among speculative stocks, construction firm ROS tumbled to the floor price for the third straight session, standing at VND7,970 on volume of nearly 6.7 million shares. Other small stocks bucked the trend to shoot up to the ceiling prices, including mining firm AMD and real estate company HAR. Poor market sentiment among local stocks surprised analysts because regional markets, especially Chinese stocks, advanced on hopes of stimulus packages, according to… Read full this story
- VN's top chess player still unbeaten at Sharjah Masters
- Cowboys vs. Rams 2019: Latest Point Spread, Full Betting Odds, Expert Predictions For Playoff Game
- Stunning 930 HP 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air
- J.D. Power Sales Satisfaction Index Study 2007
- NFL Panic Index 2018: Should the Chiefs be worried about the playoffs?
- NFL playoffs Panic Index 2019: Another Super Bowl for Patriots, sorry
- Saturday Night Five: On the hoops race, ASU’s brain drain, Utah’s new QB, Cal’s plunge and Mullens’ return
- 4 teams plunge into do-or-die Game 3 action
- NFL Panic Index: The Saints can be stopped after all
- Japanese Brands Improve, Domestics Hit the Skids in American Consumer Satisfaction Index
VN-Index plunges below 930 points have 308 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at February 18, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.