According to the business’ figures, the telecommunications giant posted a consolidated revenue of VND 21.3 trillion in the first half of the year, a 10.2 percent year-on-year increase, surpassing 24.7 percent of set targets. Together with its turnover growth, Viettel impressed customers with its three new business policies, including providing a new data package with preferential promotion, doubling broadband for customers without increase in costs, and implementing its largest customer care service Viettel++ to nearly 70 million customers. Photo for illustration In the first six months of the year, Viettel IDC – a Viettel affiliate – recorded a high growth rate of 42% in comparison with the same period last year. Especially, its cloud-based services achieved a turnover growth rate of 85% compared to the same period of the previous year. In that period, Viettel IDC provided cloud-related services to small- and medium-sized enterprises and governmental agencies. Those with strict requirements and demand, including state agencies and banks, gradually showed greater trust in the services. They have helped further boost the application of IT among small- and medium-sized enterprises, helped reduce the businesses’ initial spending for restoring data, and cleared barriers in applying advances of Industry 4.0. With five Internet data… Read full this story
- Turning Team Brainpower into Business Results
- Maryland looks to boost business incentives
- Cloud, Mobile & Analytics: IBM Exec's Advice for Small Business
- HP Pro Slate 12 Tablet Review: Is It Good for Business?
- Need a Business Loan? How to Boost Your Credit Score First
- Finding the Best Phone Carrier for Your Business
- Behind the Business Plan: Luca + Danni
- Baltimore's public port terminals set cargo records in 2014
- Park Café's move to cashless part of larger shift toward cash-free business
- Alibi Review - Best Hybrid Surveillance System for Business
Viettel records positive business results have 296 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at February 25, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.