The service aims to promote competitiveness among telecommunications enterprises and ensure the interests of customers as they are allowed to switch their network providers without changing their phone numbers. (Photo for illustration: Vnexpress) According to a report by the Department of Telecommunications under the Ministry of Information and Telecommunications, 22,046 subscribers chose to use Viettel’s services from April 1 to 8, 2019, while the number of subscribers switching to other networks was only 19,358. During the period, 18,380 subscribers switched to VinaPhone while 9,633 subscribers moved to MobiFone, the two current telecommunications giants. Together with attracting the highest number of new subscribers in the three telecom giants in the period, Viettel has been also lauded for creating favorable conditions for its customers to switch to other networks. Experts in the telecom sector said that helping customers to find suitable service providers could affect businesses’ profits, but definitely help them gain their customers’ trust in their professionalism. Evidently, it is the quality of services that has helped Viettel attract a large number of customers. Translated by Tran Hoai
- 2019 recorded highest ever ceasefire violations by Pakistan in J&K in last 16 years
- Not Delhi, Assam has the highest rate of crime against women in India
- Chandigarh sees highest rate of crimes against elderly in country
- '60 Minutes' scores highest ratings in 10 years with Stormy Daniels interview
- Highest-rated signee in USC’s 2019 recruiting class reportedly mulling transfer to Texas
- Bigil To Make Its Television Premiere On Jan 15; Will The Vijay Starrer Register Record TRP Ratings?
- ‘Chernobyl’ surpasses ‘Game of Thrones’ to become highest rated IMDb show
- 2019 recorded highest ever ceasefire violations by Pakistan in Jammu and Kashmir in last 16 years
- Sri Lanka records highest number of elephant deaths in 2019
- Proof stop and search DOES work! Murders HALVE in Merseyside in space of year after police get powers back - while blood-drenched London sees highest rate in more than a decade
Viettel records highest rate of favoring subscribers switching have 325 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at February 18, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.