Laos is the fourth and the last market in Southeast Asia that Viettel has officially started this service. The Vietnamese telecoms company is also the first mobile network operator to provide this eSIM technology in Myanmar, Vietnam, and Cambodia. Viettel wants to develop IT in Southeast Asian countries By deploying eSIM technology in Laos, Unitel has helped the country rank seventh among the 10 ASEAN member countries in terms of supplying the latest telecommunications technology. Viettel has kept taking place in offering eSIM service to consumers in the Southeast Asian countries. Unitel targets to have at least 10,000 customers changing their physical SIMs to eSIMs by the end of 2020. This is the latest generation sim card with a compact size built into a phone that allows users to easily perform digital conversions and change network operators as it is supported by the installed software. As part of Viettel’s digital transformation roadmap in all markets around the world, the pioneering IoT (the Internet of Things) technology as eSIM is the first step for Viettel in creating smart connections in the future. “We aim to become an enterprise providing digital services and is developing the most basic and important platforms of… Read full this story
- Today's Youth Groomed or Broomed with Technology?
- The Adverse Effects Of Technology
- Is Digital Camera Technology Making Film Obsolete?
- Cell Phones - The Latest Cell Phone Technology Brought To You!
- Where are the Next Major Breakthroughs Holographic Technology?
- CECT 599 Smart Phone - Adding Shake Technology To An Already Awesome Design
- Diversity in Lesson Plans Using Technology
- Leveraging Technology for Organisational Excellence
- Pros and Cons of RFID Technology
- Recruiter Technology, Why Recruiters Need To Embrace Technology
Viettel introduces eSIM technology in Laos have 292 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at February 16, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.