The program honors 134 doctors who were awarded with the “People’s Doctor” title by the State President, six individuals who recorded high achievements in the national emulation movement, as well as many excellent doctors and nurses working in the health sector. The event was broadcast live on VTV1 channel of the Vietnam Television. Hanoi’s leader honoring outstanding doctors on the occasion of the Vietnamese Doctors’ Day. Photo: phapluatplus.vn * The Hanoi Youth Union, in association with the Vietnam Young Doctors’ Association, held a program to provide free health check-ups and medicines for policy beneficiaries and needy people in Dong Lo commune, Ung Hoa district. In the framework of the program, the Youth Union presented 20 gifts, worth VND 500,000 each, to Vietnamese heroic mothers, policy households, and poor people in the district. This is an annual activity focusing on minority ethnic people and disadvantaged people in mountainous, remote, and isolated areas. * The National Hospital of Obstetrics celebrated the 62nd anniversary of the Vietnamese Doctors’ Day and received the First-class Labor Order. The hospital is not only the leading unit specializing in obstetrics, but also an intensive training and studying agency in obstetrics and gynecology throughout the country. On the…
- Concerns over death-in-service benefits keeping doctors from NHS frontline
- Doctors to offer free teleconsultation
- Kolkata girl offers no-rent flats to ostracized doctors, nurses
- Rita Ora thinks back to 'happier days' as she shares bikini snap from just three weeks ago before COVID-19 pandemic truly took hold
- Divyanka Tripathi, Jennifer Winget, Saumya Tandon & Others Share Beautiful Posts On Women’s Day
- Two hundred die from coronavirus in a DAY in New York state: Gov Andrew Cuomo reveals soaring death toll as announces some hospitals will ONLY cater to coronavirus patients
- Best Recipe To Burn Abdominal Fat In Seven Days!
- Four including doctor, child test positive
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Fauci Predicts 100,000 Could Die Nationwide; Surge Hits California’s ICU Units
- Pressure to provide equipment grows after two UK doctors die
Vietnamese Doctors' Day observed nationwide have 343 words, post on at February 27, 2017. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.