The program honors 134 doctors who were awarded with the “People’s Doctor” title by the State President, six individuals who recorded high achievements in the national emulation movement, as well as many excellent doctors and nurses working in the health sector. The event was broadcast live on VTV1 channel of the Vietnam Television. Hanoi’s leader honoring outstanding doctors on the occasion of the Vietnamese Doctors’ Day. Photo: phapluatplus.vn * The Hanoi Youth Union, in association with the Vietnam Young Doctors’ Association, held a program to provide free health check-ups and medicines for policy beneficiaries and needy people in Dong Lo commune, Ung Hoa district. In the framework of the program, the Youth Union presented 20 gifts, worth VND 500,000 each, to Vietnamese heroic mothers, policy households, and poor people in the district. This is an annual activity focusing on minority ethnic people and disadvantaged people in mountainous, remote, and isolated areas. * The National Hospital of Obstetrics celebrated the 62nd anniversary of the Vietnamese Doctors’ Day and received the First-class Labor Order. The hospital is not only the leading unit specializing in obstetrics, but also an intensive training and studying agency in obstetrics and gynecology throughout the country. On the…
- Mayor sets Indigenous Peoples Day observance
- 'Black Day' observed in Pakistan over contested Kashmir
- Colorado Springs area schools offer community Veterans Day observances
- All Saints' Day: When Is It? Why Do We Celebrate It?
- A variety of salutes planned for Veterans Day
- Today is one of two National Doughnut Days. Why? Why not?
- Torrington holding special Veterans Day ceremony
- Vietnamese President Tran Dai Quang dies at 61 of unconfirmed illness
- 19 San Antonio sandwiches to try on National Sandwich Day
- Urgent-care facilities are surging in popularity nationwide
Vietnamese Doctors' Day observed nationwide have 303 words, post on at February 27, 2017. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.