A performance at the event (Photo: baovanhoa.vn) The three activities included a program to welcome Vietnamese Vice President Dang Thi Ngoc Thinh and senior leaders to the 34th International Crafts Fair and the International Fair for Food and Fashion in India. According to Pham Ngoc Tuan, Director of the Vietnam National Tuong Theater, the special tour to India was arranged by the Vietnamese Ambassador to India Pham Sanh Chau. During the shows, traditional tuong masterpieces such as “Old man goes to the festival,” “Ho Nguyet Co turned fox” and “Five variables” impressed the Indian audiences. Translated by Hoang Giang
- Faizan planned to recruit youths by offering martial arts training: ATS
- Endless Inspiration – the first nude art exhibition opened in Hanoi
- Art among the ruins: Danh Vo's perverse empires
- Van Gogh's lodgings become art house – but is anyone at home?
- Review: Gilbert & George, the Siegfried & Roy of avant garde art, get an eye-popping show
- India ranks 5th in Global Climate Risk Index
- 'Dear Evan Hansen' Now Playing At Segerstrom Center For The Arts
- Chu Dau Pottery: Revitalizing Vietnam’s cultural quintessence
- India, Japan vow to cooperate with ASEAN for regional peace, prosperity
- Interarts Art Pieces In Hyderabad
Vietnam “Tuong” art resonates in India have 209 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at February 19, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.