A performance at the event (Photo: baovanhoa.vn) The three activities included a program to welcome Vietnamese Vice President Dang Thi Ngoc Thinh and senior leaders to the 34th International Crafts Fair and the International Fair for Food and Fashion in India. According to Pham Ngoc Tuan, Director of the Vietnam National Tuong Theater, the special tour to India was arranged by the Vietnamese Ambassador to India Pham Sanh Chau. During the shows, traditional tuong masterpieces such as “Old man goes to the festival,” “Ho Nguyet Co turned fox” and “Five variables” impressed the Indian audiences. Translated by Hoang Giang
- Olivia Williams on why Tartuffe will resonate in the MeToo era
- A Breath of Fresh Air, children’s art tackles air pollution
- India's 84 million first-time voters finally get a voice
- Air India demands crew 'hail motherland'
- Artist Natasha Kumar brings magic of India to Stratford Gallery
- India Looking to 'Explore New Avenues of Defence Cooperation' with Thailand
- Live: Trump-Kim Summit wrap-up, India-Pakistan tensions, Brexit latest
- Vietnam observes International Day for Disaster Risk Reduction
- Bizarre ‘Lenin lab’ embalms dead communist leaders to keep them ‘looking ageless’ in North Korea and Vietnam
- Trump wall, India-Pakistan tensions, Brexit delay
Vietnam “Tuong” art resonates in India have 207 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at February 19, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.