Permanent Representative of Vietnam in Geneva, Ambassador Le Thi Tuyet Mai (in yellow shirt) chairs a meeting of the ASEAN Committee in Geneva (ACG) in WTO on February 11. (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – The Permanent Representative of Vietnam in Geneva, Ambassador Le Thi Tuyet Mai on February 11 chaired a meeting of the ASEAN Committee in Geneva (ACG) in the World Trade Organisation (WTO), the first in her capacity as the new head of the committee. At the meeting, delegations of ASEAN member states in Geneva reached agreement on steps of preparation for WTO-related work in the time ahead, including the drafting of a ASEAN joint statement to be issued at the upcoming Trade Policy Review of the European Union, accelerating negotiations on fisheries subsidies and strengthening dialogues with ASEAN partners on WTO reforms. Meetings of the ACG in WTO provide a platform for ASEAN member states to share views and infomation, foster their coordination on work of the WTO and contribute to strengthening the intra-bloc solidarity./. VNA
- Lao PM visits, co-chairs inter-governmental committee meeting in Vietnam
- Vietnam ready for ASEAN Chairmanship Year 2020: ambassador
- Lao PM visits, co-chairs inter-governmental committee meeting in Việt Nam
- Vietnam presents priorities for ASEAN 2020 Chairmanship
- Top leader’s message on Vietnam’s assumption of ASEAN, UNSC positions
- Vietnam – Laos great friendship further developed
- Lao PM to visit Vietnam soon
- Vietnam tourism achieves impressive accomplishments in 2019
- Building ASEAN 2020 - "cohesion and proactive adaptation"
- Vietnam's Southeast Asia Leadership Post in 2020 to Challenge China
Vietnam chairs meeting of ASEAN Committee in Geneva in WTO have 258 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 12, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.