A smoggy morning in Hà Nội. — VNA/VNS Photo HÀ NỘI — Việt Nam is planning to develop a master plan on an environment and natural resource monitoring system to better prevent natural disasters and protect the environment. In a decision approved by the Government on February 14, Deputy Prime Minister Trịnh Đình Dũng agreed on the national master plan on environment and natural resource monitoring system needed to be built in 2021-30 with a vision to 2050. The master plan will focus on building an environmental quality monitoring programme in inter-provincial river and lake basins in key economic regions and areas exposed to many sources of waste. Cross-border environmental monitoring and biodiversity monitoring programmes will also be set up to provide information for timely alerts, forecast environmental quality and disclose information to the community. Dũng asked that the master plan cover the development of points, parameters, frequency of environmental monitoring of land, water and air at automatic monitoring sites nationwide. The development of laboratory systems and their capacity for monitoring and analysing the environment should be included. Links among environmental data from localities must be set up. Other tasks such as investment in automatic monitoring stations and enhancing the capacity of environmental monitoring should… Read full this story
- Talking 'Bout a Master Plan and More With NOLA's Chief of Staff
- Elon Musk just released Tesla's new 'master plan'
- RTA to vote Thurs. on updated regional mass transit master plan
- Developers Present Plans To Reinvent Towamencin Shopping Center
- Alberta budget weakens environmental, climate monitoring: Opposition
- Senior Family Planning Officer (Compliance and Monitoring)- FHI 360
- Senior Family Planning Officer – FHI 360
- Chief of Party & Technical Advisor (Family Planning)- Save the Children
- Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights (SRHR) Specialist- Plan International
- SSBH: Maternal Newborn Child Health and Family Planning (MNCH/FP) Specialist
Việt Nam to develop a master plan on environmental monitoring system have 317 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at February 21, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.