“The Light of Belief” is inspired from the book “Duong Kach menh” (Revolutionary Path) by Nguyen Ai Quoc, the first theoretical work of the Vietnam revolution and a national treasure. That flame was lit up at the Thang Long Imperial Citadel Relic Site in Hanoi by historical witnesses of the nation and featured the early stage of the foundation of the Communist Party of Vietnam.
|An art performance at the program|
The flame then appeared at Hoang Dieu port in Hai Phong city with the images of patriotic youths on a ship holding a torch and showing their determination to overcome all challenges and risks and spreading revolutionary light.
Meanwhile, the coverage from Hang Duong Cemetery in Con Dao island district highlighted the sacrifices of revolutionaries and the expectation for a bright future. The TV program then showed the flame on My Thuan Bridge in Vinh Long province, symbolizing the current national renewal and integration process.
During the five-part program, along with art performances, several video clips and live talks with outstanding war veterans and senior Party members helped audiences learn more about the strength of the Party’s ideal and Vietnamese people’s willpower, aspirations for independence and freedom in the past, as well as the nation’s energy and creativity in the current country building and defense.
At the program, which is part of the numerous activities across the country to mark the 90th founding anniversary of the Communist Party of Vietnam (February 3), the governmental leader and top legislator presented insignias to 90 typical Party members and organizations.
Earlier, NA Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan and her entourage visited and presented gifts to Nguyen Xuan Hoa, aged 94 in Hai An district and Do The, aged 96 in Le Chan district, Hai Phong city. Both are Party members for 73 years now.
Ngan wished both senior revolutionaries good health, longevity and hoped that they will continue setting bright exemplary models for younger generations and other Party members to follow.
* Twenty six Party members in An Giang province received Party membership badges in a ceremony organized by the provincial Party Committee’s Permanent Board.
Also on February 3, the provincial Party Committee commenced its e-portal at the address www.angiang.dcs.vn.
* The same day, in celebration of the Party’s 90th founding anniversary, Hanoi-based Vietnam Military History Museum opened a theme exhibition “The Communist Party of Vietnam (CPV) – The turning point of the Vietnam revolution.” On display are over 300 images, documents and objects spotlighting the glorious history of the CPV, the Party’s brilliant milestones, and great achievements of the Vietnamese revolution over the past nine decades.
* The Department of Information and Communications of Quang Nam province launched an online contest on Quang Nam’s historical and cultural tradition and Quang Nam provincial Party Committee’s history.
Translated by Mai Huong
- No Need to Improvise - The Reason For Party Supplies
- Party Supplies For Sensational Celebrations
- Planning an Entertaining Casino Party Has Never Been Easier
- Tips to Arrange Parties
- More on a Matchmaking Party
- Remove Stretch Marks by Surgical Techniques
- Party Supplies and The Meaning of Life
- Activities in Lincolnshire
- Dudley Zoo - A Place For Animals and Activity
- Guide to the Best Herbal Remedies For Various Skin Conditions
- I Found Another Mountain!
- Integrity Lost - Integrity Found
Various activities held to mark Party’s founding anniversary have 535 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at February 5, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.