The signing ceremony between Validus Vietnam and Nafoods. – VNS Photo Validus Vietnam, the Viet Nam entity of Singapore’s SME financing platform, Validus Capital (Validus), is collaborating with Nafoods Group JSC (Nafoods) to provide supply chain financing to Nafoods and the small and medium enterprises (SMEs) within its ecosystem. The partnership iterates Validus’ commitment to provide ways and bridge the financing gap that many SMEs face when it comes to business financing. Through its corporate partnership programme, Validus seeks to actively work with companies like Nafoods to provide supply chain financing to its SMEs such as farmers and distributors. Tran Thi Thuy Ha, Chief Business Officer of Validus Vietnam, said “SMEs play a crucial role to the country’s economy. With access to financing, these SMEs are able to obtain capital to fund their business operations, expand and accelerate their business growth.” Nguyen Manh Hung, Chairman and CEO of Nafoods Group, shared that many farmers and SMEs along the supply chain sometimes do not get the funding on time to purchase their primary materials for crop growth. “Many agricultural SMEs in Viet Nam face financial issues due to challenges in getting loans from banks such as insufficient collateral, strict corporate customer… Read full this story
- Obama lifts Vietnam arms ban to remove 'lingering vestige of the Cold War'
- Vietnam’s Labor Newspaper, Where a Staff of 200 Reports on Abuses at Home and Abroad
- U.S. delivers ship to Vietnam coast guard
- China promotes army general who fought Vietnam in 1979 border war
- Vietnam War memories are still raw for some of its Iowa veterans
- Trump adds to U.S. bridge to Vietnam
- Trump factor weighs as Vietnam intensifies crackdown on dissidents
- China, Vietnam meeting canceled amid South China Sea tensions
- Vietnam protests over Chinese military drill in South China Sea
- Kremlin says Putin and Trump likely to meet in Vietnam
Validus Vietnam ties up with Nafoods have 320 words, post on bizhub.vn at February 20, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.