YOLA pioneers in offering online classes to help students ensure academic progress in the midst of the coronavirus epidemic2020 Master Chef 6.0 – a huge success @ the Novotel DanangA tradition of giving, rooted in local cultureShopee enjoys exceptional 2019KIS Vietnam Empowers its broker consultants with FiinTrade Platform UNIS Hanoi’s distance learning lessons go global As COVID-19 continues to impact countries around the world, schools that have been closed as a precautionary measure are reaching out to Ha Noi’s leading international school to find out how to implement high quality distance learning programmes. The United Nations International School of Hanoi (UNIS Hanoi) closed its campus to students from the start of February after authorities in Viet Nam directed all schools to shut in a bid to prevent the spread of the virus. Four weeks on, teachers continue to deliver the International Baccalaureate (IB) programme virtually. Utilising a range of technologies and platforms, teachers have delivered more than 3,000 lessons in a variety of formats to students aged between 3 and 18. Imaginative puppet shows, indoor sports challenges, interactive games and screencasts are some of the activities that have replaced classroom teaching. The School has amassed so much original online learning… Read full this story
- German Start-ups Learn to Fail
- What Democracies Can Learn From Greece's Failed Populist Experiment
- Training for rectors and teachers to catch global trends
- Mumbai Uni’s proposal for NAAC grade finally ready
- The Global Conversation : interview de la médiatrice européenne, Emily O'Reilly
- Thousands join Hanoi International Heritage Marathon
- Hanoi: RoK-backed project helps ensure traffic safety for students
- Learning from Lehman: Is the next crash coming?
- The lesson from tiny Wallonia – there is a way to prevent hard Brexit
- HCMC & Hanoi set to host New Zealand education fairs
UNIS Hanoi’s distance learning lessons go global have 301 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at February 27, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.