Vietnam Economy U.S. no longer treats Vietnam as developing country By Thanh Thom Friday, Feb 21, 2020,19:51 (GMT+7) U.S. no longer treats Vietnam as developing countryBy Thanh Thom Deputy Spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Doan Khac Viet speaks at a press briefing in Hanoi on February 20. Vietnam is monitoring the possible impact of the United States’ action in dropping Vietnam’s developing-country status – PHOTO: VNA HCMC – Vietnam is assessing the impact of a United States decision to remove the Southeast Asian nation from the list of developing countries under U.S. countervailing duty laws, said Ministry of Foreign Affairs deputy spokesman Doan Khac Viet. The spokesman was responding to reporters’ questions on Vietnam’s response to the U.S. move at a press briefing in Hanoi on Thursday, according to a statement on the ministry’s website. Viet said in the statement that bilateral ties between Vietnam and America have expanded significantly in recent years, with bilateral trade amounting to roughly US$76 billion last year, up 25% against 2018. The U.S. remains Vietnam’s largest export market, while Vietnam is among America’s fastest-growing export markets, he added. “Vietnam will maintain dialogue and coordinate activities with the United States to boost bilateral trade in a harmonious… Read full this story
- Business Healthcare innovations help improve quality of human life Vietnam stages country’s first tsunami drill in Da Nang
- Meet The League Of Extraordinary Women: 60 Influencers Who Are Changing The World
- Why inflation will return sooner than people think
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 26/2
- Growth strategies for an uncertain world
- A cheap play on Chinese demand
- Can Encouraging Breastfeeding Around The World Boost The Global Economy?
- USTR Annual Report Sets Ambitious Trade Agenda; Responds to Criticisms
- Skechers (SKX) Q1 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- The ‘new thinking’ for agriculture
U.S. no longer treats Vietnam as developing country have 311 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at February 21, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.