On Wednesday in Strasbourg, the European Parliament (EP) gave its consent to ratification of the EU-Việt Nam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA) and EU-Việt Nam Investment Protection Agreement (EVIPA). — Photo vietnamfinance.vn HÀ NỘI – Trade experts were upbeat over the EU’s decision to ratify the free trade and investment agreements between Việt Nam and the bloc while predicting a strong increase in trade and investment. “This is a historic moment for EU-Việt Nam relations, and one which will open the door to a new chapter of increased trade and investments between our two sides,” Nicolas Audier, chairman of EuroCham told Việt Nam News. “It will enable European business to be at the forefront of the next phase of Việt Nam’s socio-economic development, and ensure that Vietnamese companies and consumers have privileged access to European markets, products and services.” On Wednesday in Strasbourg, France, the European Parliament (EP) gave its consent to the ratification of the EU-Việt Nam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA) and EU-Việt Nam Investment Protection Agreement (EVIPA), which EP member Geert Bourgeois described ‘the most comprehensive and ambitious free trade agreements that the EU has signed with a developing country for the first time’. Bourgeois said agreements are… Read full this story
- Kudlow Says China Offered ‘at Least’ $200 Billion in New Trade
- Parliament approves African Free Trade zone pact
- Cryptocurrency industry facing tough phase in India: Experts
- Bitcoin Is Not a Currency, It’s an (Unsafe) Investment
- Pro-Brexit Tory MPs concede staying in EU customs union into next decade is 'only viable option'
- Dollar Drops as Focus Turns to Trade; Stocks Slip: Markets Wrap
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Taking another look at Kyrie Irving trade -- Terry Pluto
- Vietnam fifth biggest remittance recipient in Asia-Pacific: report
- US trade officials skeptical of EU's compliance in the Airbus case
- EU's Brexit negotiator urges UK to accept EU court deal
Trade experts upbeat on EU-Vietnam bigger trade and investment potential have 327 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at February 13, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.