Tourism Tours to S. Korea’s Daegu should be discontinued: VNAT By Dao Loan Wednesday, Feb 26, 2020,15:25 (GMT+7) Tours to S. Korea’s Daegu should be discontinued: VNAT By Dao Loan Shopkeepers wear masks to prevent contracting the new coronavirus at Dongseong-ro shopping street in central Daegu, South Korea. International tour operators in Vietnam have been recommended to suspend tours to Daegu and other South Korean localities hit by the virus – PHOTO: REUTERS HCMC – Vietnam’s national tourism authority on February 25 strongly recommended international tour operators in the country suspend tours to Daegu City and other South Korean localities hit by the new coronavirus. Also, tour operators should not receive visitors from other virus-stricken areas around the world, stated the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism (VNAT). They should also inform their business partners of Vietnam’s 14-day quarantine requirement for tourists coming from or transiting at Daegu in the South Korean province of Gyeongsangbuk-do as well as other affected areas. Last week, the Foreign Affairs Ministry’s Consular Department recommended that Vietnamese nationals abroad avoid visiting parts of Korea that have been hit by the flu-like virus. Since last weekend, news of the rapidly escalating outbreak of Covid-19 in South Korea has prompted many customers… Read full this story
- North Korea's Kim Jong-un and Donald Trump sign denuclearisation agreement in Singapore
- Remembering South Korea’s ‘Ohno celebration’ at 2002 World Cup
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R To Be Discontinued After 2020: The Big Ninja To Be Taken Off The Shelves!
- Was Alek Sigley a SPY? North Korea makes bombshell claims detained Australian student committed espionage and spread anti-Pyongyang propaganda in the hermit country
- Multi-million dollar projects can boost North Korea-U.S. nuclear talks: South Korea minister
- Korea Tourism Organisation rolls out summer promotion
- Vietnam central to South Korea’s ASEAN-focused ‘New Southern Policy’: ambassador
- Amid push to resume U.S. nuclear talks, North Korea's Kim Jong Un gets confrontational
- What We Know About North Korea's Nuclear Arsenal
- Japan, South Korea agree on need for dialogue to resolve feud on wartime labor
Tours to S. Korea’s Daegu should be discontinued: VNAT have 349 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at February 26, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.