Tourism Tours to S. Korea’s Daegu should be discontinued: VNAT By Dao Loan Wednesday, Feb 26, 2020,15:25 (GMT+7) Tours to S. Korea’s Daegu should be discontinued: VNAT By Dao Loan Shopkeepers wear masks to prevent contracting the new coronavirus at Dongseong-ro shopping street in central Daegu, South Korea. International tour operators in Vietnam have been recommended to suspend tours to Daegu and other South Korean localities hit by the virus – PHOTO: REUTERS HCMC – Vietnam’s national tourism authority on February 25 strongly recommended international tour operators in the country suspend tours to Daegu City and other South Korean localities hit by the new coronavirus. Also, tour operators should not receive visitors from other virus-stricken areas around the world, stated the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism (VNAT). They should also inform their business partners of Vietnam’s 14-day quarantine requirement for tourists coming from or transiting at Daegu in the South Korean province of Gyeongsangbuk-do as well as other affected areas. Last week, the Foreign Affairs Ministry’s Consular Department recommended that Vietnamese nationals abroad avoid visiting parts of Korea that have been hit by the flu-like virus. Since last weekend, news of the rapidly escalating outbreak of Covid-19 in South Korea has prompted many customers… Read full this story
- South Korean defense ministry says North Korea fails in latest ballistic missile launch
- Pence, Mattis take tough stance on North Korea following latest missile test
- South Korea gears up for the athletics championships
- North Korea's policy of secrecy keeps national soccer under wraps
- Trump, Moon agree to push ahead with North Korea sanctions
- China is getting tough on North Korea with coal embargo
- US to ban Americans from visiting North Korea
- Vacationing in North Korea
- North Korea tourism 'finances nuclear program'
- China tour agency stops North Korea trips
Tours to S. Korea’s Daegu should be discontinued: VNAT have 307 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at February 26, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.