Tourism Tourism operators pin hopes on domestic segment after eradication of Covid-19 By Dao Loan Friday, Feb 21, 2020,13:32 (GMT+7) Tourism operators pin hopes on domestic segment after eradication of Covid-19 By Dao Loan Tourists attend an animal show at a safari park in the island district of Phu Quoc, Kien Giang Province – PHOTO: DAO LOAN HCMC – Multiple plans are being prepared to restore the local tourism sector when the Covid-19 threat is eradicated, including promotional programs to attract tourists. Many travel firms expect the domestic segment to be the key to the speedy recovery of the tourism industry. With attractive promotions, the industry could see a rebound within a few months as local tourists are forecast to be the first ones to travel at the end of the outbreak. All eyes on local tourists The substantial size of the domestic segment and the quick response of local visitors to promotional events are the two main reasons cited by travel firms for the plan’s focus on this segment to restore the industry. Data from the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism showed that the number of local tourists last year rose by 6% against that of 2018 to reach 85 million; this segment… Read full this story
- Operation Renewed Hope
- Should You Consider Medical Tourism?
- Recording Artist Brings A Little Tenderness To A National Epidemic - Domestic Violence And Abuse
- What You Should Know About Domestic Violence
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: I Have Already Lost One Child - Please Don't Let me Lose Another!
- The Impact of India's Economic Growth on Tourism
- The Impact of Commonwealth Games on Tourism
- Phu Quoc Island, a rising star for luxury tourism in Asia
- Is Medical Tourism For You?
- Medical Tourism: Today-Tomorrow And The Day After
Tourism operators pin hopes on domestic segment after eradication of Covid-19 have 299 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at February 21, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.