Workers produce mechanical goods at the Strong Way Co Ltd in the Khai Quang Industrial Zone in the northern province of Vĩnh Phúc. Advanced technology application has helped enterprises to improve competitiveness. VNA/VNS Photo Danh Lam Bùi Thế Duy, Deputy Minister of Science and Technology talks to Vietnam News Agency about the novel ideas of the Fourth Industrial Revolution What should Việt Nam do to maximise the fast development of the Fourth Industrial Revolution? A firm foundation for the Fourth Industrial Revolution (Industry 4.0) is a high level of integration among digitalisation – in physics and biology with a breakthrough of the internet of things and artificial intelligence. Industry 4.0 will provide favourable conditions for Việt Nam to be on par with other countries in the course of development. It will also create favourable conditions for developing nations to apply new and advanced technology. For Vietnamese enterprises, Industry 4.0 will help them improve competitiveness through the application of advanced technology. More importantly, it will make Việt Nam a venue for more foreign projects with advanced technology and high added value. Việt Nam has a good IT infrastructure – a strong foundation for the country to develop… Read full this story
- Basel II standards help Vietnamese banks get high credit growth limit
- Oakton baseball aims to "fly high" in 2020
- Traditional Chinese medicine, AI technology helped us fight COVID-19, says Consul General of China
- Technology can keep Holi spirits high!
- DNA technology helps identify Camp Fire victims; challenge is finding family
- New technology helps amputees control limb almost naturally
- Dance Fundraiser to Help Support North Reading High Grad
- Granblue Fantasy: Versus Review: Flying High
- Garment, textile enterprises long for solutions to solve difficulties
- Enterprises exhausted due to Covid-19 pandemic
Technology helps Vietnamese enterprises fly high have 303 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at February 24, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.