The five-day festival will include diverse cultural activities such as flower offerings at Uncle Ho’s statue in Ho Chi Minh square, a parade to Uncle Ho’s homeland, an incense offering to Uncle Ho at his memorial in the Kim Lien relic site, a week of film screenings about the life of Uncle Ho, Sen Village singing contest, exhibition on the life of President Ho Chi Minh, volleyball tournament, sport competitions, art performances and others. The festival is expected to attract a large number of visitors and the participation of art troupes from provinces and cities nationwide. By Duy Cuong – Translated by Kim Khanh Tags: Sen Village Festival 2020
- Immerse Yourself In Carolina's Annual Renaissance Festival
- Presenting: Toronto's WinterCity Festival - Culinary Treats, Arts and Entertainment
- Preparing for a Harbin Ice Festival Tour
- Don't Forget Glasgow's Festivals!
- Spanish Fiestas and Festivals: Join the Non-stop Celebration
- UK Music Festival Guide 2006
- Hotels in Tokyo - Festivals and Activities
- Sun Yat-sen, Father of China
- Summer Festivals in Keystone Colorado - The Definitive Guide
- Montreal - Europe Without the Jetlag - City of Festivals, Shopping, Nightlife, Restaurants, Plus
Sen Village Festival 2020 to take place in May have 197 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at February 15, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.