Dang Huong Giang My younger sister is a fifth grader. For the past few weeks she has been receiving a mountain of homework sent by her teacher every day. My sister has to finish the homework, submit and wait for until she returns to school for her teacher to correct it all. She has been following this routine for three weeks now after authorities decided to extend the Lunar New Year break for students on February 2 to avoid the spread of the Covid-19 respiratory disease caused by the new coronavirus. At first the extension was for a week, and then an extra week was added before it was decided that students will stay home until the end of this month. At first my mother agreed wholeheartedly with the extra break. She said: “Just let the kids stay at home for one more month. There’s no need to worry about a knowledge gap. Her teacher sends me her homework every day and I have registered for some online learning packages for her already.” During the first week of the holiday extension, my little sister was over the moon since she did not have to go back to school. The week… Read full this story
- Schools of Massage - Things to Consider When Choosing a School For Massage Therapy
- Writing a Resume For High School
- Online Degree Programs Enter the Educational Mainstream
- Veterinary Technician Continuing Education - The Pros and Cons
- Who's to Blame For the Columbine High School Killings?
- Two Ottawa Private Schools Offer Girls-Only Education
- From School Bus, Police Catch Eagan's Most Distracted Drivers
- The Purpose of Education
- Online School is For Kids?
- Career Prospects in Early Childhood Education
School or no school, epidemic catches education system off guard have 293 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at February 26, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.