Ronaldo has scored 24 goals this season for Juventus. AFP/Isabella BONOTTO The 35-year-old has now scored 12 goals in his last eight games in all competitions after the Portuguese ultimately got the better of old rival Zlatan Ibrahimovic despite being largely anonymous for much of the match. Milan paid for Theo Hernandez’s 71st-minute red card as they failed to close out a game they had dominated for long periods and led through Ante Rebic. Juve will now be favourites to finish the job in the second leg at the Allianz Stadium next month, with a final against either Inter Milan or Napoli up for grabs. The hosts started strongly, with Ibrahimovic heading over the crossbar inside the first minute. He continued to be a threat to his former club early on, but could only direct an ambitious backheel flick beyond the far post, before picking up a booking which will see him miss the second leg through suspension. Juventus finally produced their first shot in anger nine minutes before half-time, as Juan Cuadrado saw his low strike well saved by Milan goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma. Milan started the second half as they did the first, on the front foot, but Rebic… Read full this story
- Juventus beat Inter Milan in International Champions Cup
- Ronaldo strikes as Juventus extend Serie A lead
- Russians stop Ronaldo: Dybala saves Juventus in 2-1 win after Lokomotiv Moscow take lead in Turin
- Juventus player ratings vs Lokomotiv Moscow: Dybala outshines Ronaldo with late double
- Messi made me 'a better player', says Ronaldo
- AC Milan vs. Roma: Serie A's biggest disappointments are both desperate to 'stop the rain'
- Barcelona make Ivan Rakitic transfer decision amid Man Utd, Juventus and Inter interest
- Three players jailed, one 'kidnapped': Estudiantes v Milan 50 years on
- Inter win to keep pace with Juventus, AC Milan held by Lecce
- Inter Milan let Juventus off the hook
Ronaldo's penalty snatches Juventus first-leg draw at Milan have 324 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at February 16, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.